No. 69 Riding Vest
This is the new ATGATT
Timeless “trucker jacket" style vest with moto-themed details goes with everything. Choose classic Indigo with Chestnut contrast stitching or our NEW Murdered Out Black denim with all-black detailing. Cover it in patches or just break it in over time. Ride after ride, mile after mile, your No. 69 Riding Vest will reveal your motorcycling experiences with every fade, every patch, every wrinkle.
Layer it over your favorite riding jacket for added protection and warmth. Or wear it on its own for cool, breezy style while you’re talking bikes with your besties in a café. New Armalith denim offers four seconds of built-in abrasion protection. It's lightweight, breathable and undeniably strong, making bulky protective liners obsolete. Maintain your individual style while adding discrete SAS-TEC back armor, included with every No. 69 Riding Vest.
No more sacrificing style and fit for safety and protection. This is the new ATGATT.
Features of your new No. 69 Riding Vest
- European Armalith denim offers 4 seconds of abrasion protection. For reference, regular cotton denim (as seen in most fashion jeans) offers about 1/2 second of abrasion "protection".
- Removable, CE-rated Level 2 back armor from SAS-TEC is included with every No. 69 Riding Vest.
- Back armor pocket made of Tweave Duratech for added insurance against abrasion.
- Iconic “trucker jacket" style with moto-themed details to fit you best in your natural riding position.
- Stretch side panels made of abrasion resistant Tweave Duratech for a sexy, fitted silhouette.
- Drop back shades your best “asset”, keeping the bugs out of your crack while riding. Though seriously, if you were wearing our Crosstown Riding Jeans, you wouldn’t have that crack problem anymore.
- Available in XS - XL. Not sure of your size? Check our Size Guide or Contact Us.
- Triple and double reinforced seams, stitched with military-grade Nylon thread.
- Extra deep side pockets you can actually fit your hands into.
- Contoured chest pockets to fit your chest and your smartphone (and let the camera stick out to shoot video while you’re riding. F@*king revolutionary.)
- Inside pockets for carrying all the things that go in inside pockets.
- All pockets and stress points reinforced with bartacks, not metal rivets.
- Quality YKK snaps are easy to open and close, even with gloves on.
- Handcrafted in our Richmond, Virginia Workshop by people dedicated to your motorcycle riding safety.
- Easy care. Just wash in cold and hang to dry. Do not iron.
Made with love in the USA. This motorcycle riding vest is handcrafted in our Richmond, Virginia workshop, where we take your safety incredibly seriously.