Crosstown 4.0 Slim Riding Jean
This is the new ATGATT
Whether you're commuting to work, or heading out for a night on the town, Worse for Wear Crosstown 4.0 Slim Riding Jeans have got your ass covered. You'll be safe, stylish and confident on your motorcycle and at your destination.
New Armalith denim offers four seconds of built-in abrasion protection. It's lightweight, breathable and undeniably strong, making bulky protective liners obsolete. You'll be surprised by how comfortable your new riding jeans are. Your friends will be surprised to learn that your great-fitting jeans are actually hardcore protective motorcycle gear.
Timeless 5-pocket styling in a skinny-leg, mid-rise jean looks good everywhere. Choose classic Indigo with Chestnut contrast stitching or our NEW Black denim with all-black detailing. Maintain your individual style while adding discrete SAS-TEC knee and hip armor, included with every pair of riding jeans.
No more sacrificing style and fit for safety and protection. This is the new ATGATT.
Features of your new Crosstown 4.0 Riding Jeans
- European Armalith denim offers 4 second abrasion protection
- Included CE approved knee (Level 2) and hip (Level 1) armor from SAS-TEC
- Armor is removable and adjustable to fit your actual knee position
- Armor pockets made of Tweave Duratech for additional abrasion protection at your knees and hips
- Classic 5-pocket jean style.
- The Crosstown 4.0 Slim Riding Jean offers a slimmer fit through the hip and upper thigh than our Curvy Riding Jean. Perfect for tucking into your riding boots while still offering enough room for your knee armor.
- Mid-rise, skinny leg with contoured waist to eliminated gaps.
- Available in a variety of inseam lengths, from 27" up to 36" and beyond!
- Easy care for your lifestyle. Just wash in cold and hang to dry. Do not iron.
- Double-reinforced inseam and triple reinforced side and back seams, stitched with military-grade Nylon thread.
- Extra deep front pockets you can actually fit your hands into.
- Pockets and stress points reinforced with bartacks, not metal rivets.
- Quality YKK locking zippers.
- Handcrafted to order in our Richmond, Virginia Workshop.
- Content. 47% cotton, 43% UHMWPE, 8% elastomultiester, 2% elastane. Proudly made in Richmond, Virginia using fabric from Spain and the U.S.
We’re confident our Crosstown 4.0 Slim Riding Jeans will become your new favorite pair of jeans. And yes, they have the power to make your butt look fantastic. Don't just take our word for it, though. See what other riders have to say about our jeans.
- Review: Crosstown Slim Jean Review From Moto Girl Café
- Review: Ridewell’s Review of our Crosstown Slim Riding Jeans
- Review: Rider Magazine Reviews our Crosstown Slim Jean
Made with love in the USA. These motorcycle riding jeans are handcrafted just for you in our Richmond, Virginia workshop, where we take your safety incredibly seriously. We'll ship them to you within 2-3 weeks of your order being placed.